Auctioneers cut to the chase and assemble the Buyers from all levels at One Time and One Place!
Why would any Seller want to tell the Market "How High is High"?
(A typical "real estate listing" doesn't provide any of the following)
- Possibly the single most important benefit is that auctions single out your property from all others for sale. Buyers tend to consider your property first.
- You set the terms and conditions; 20% non-refundable earnest money, buyer pays all closing costs and surveys, and closing in 30 days.
- You set the condition of the property "as is, where is"
- You sell with "no contingencies"
- Auctions feature "target rich marketing campaigns" with direct mail brochures, multiple news print media, internet and cable tv and large signs demanding attention.
- And to top it all... There is a specific time and date to sell. Auctions establish a "sense of urgency", a "demand", yes, "demand"... and demand creates
price and that by-product defines the value of your property.